The Fine Print
HEALTHCARE TAILORED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU
Part of making an informed decision regarding your healthcare is to understand exactly what your options are. Here we explain how LatitudeClinic works and how we can keep our prices so low for you.
How we are similar to Concierge Care and Direct Primary Care (DPC)
- Easy access by phone or text, we answer when you call or we call back quickly. We will not put you on time-sucking holds and we will not send you into endless phone trees.
- Simple online scheduling with same and next day appointments. If you do not see an opening for when you need to be seen, give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you. We are evaluating and adjusting our scheduling on an ongoing basis, to make sure we have enough open spaces for our patients when they need to be seen on the same or next day.
- Interaction with the Providers are available in office, by phone, text or video chat. There are some restrictions however, visits for DOT Exams, Work, Sports and School exams as well as any visit in which a controlled medication is refilled, must be in person.
- We have a contract with Lab Corp to be able to obtain very low cost labs, typically 1/2 to 1/3 the typical cash price for labs. We are happy to pass these savings on to you.
- In office EKG is provided as needed at no additional cost.
Most importantly, have the peace of mind knowing we are here when you need us WITHOUT the commitment of a membership fee.
How we are different than Concierge and Direct Primary Care (DPC)
- You will pay for our services only when you use them, there is no monthly or annual membership fee.
- We do not offer unlimited or hour long appointments. Our visit options are the Standard Visit which is up to 20 min in length and the Extended Visit which is 21 to 40 min in length.
Can I use my Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for my care at LatitudeClinic?
Visit Fee Description:
- The Standard Visit fee is $85 and allows for up to 20 minutes of time.
- The Extended Visit fee is $170 and allows up to 40 min of time.
- If more time is needed or desired by the patient, then we will schedule a follow up visit.
A Standard Visit is up to 20 min long and can typically be used for the following:
- Visit with up to 2 concerns to discuss
- Urgent and Sick Visits (one problem)
- PAP and clinical breast exam
- DOT Physical
- USCG Physical
- Work Physical
- School Physical
- Sport Physical
- Notes needed for school or work
An Extended Visit is up to 40 minutes long and is used for:
- New Patient Visit to Establish Care
- Follow up Visit with 3 or more concerns to address
- Urgent or Sick Visit with 3 or concerns to address
- Anytime someone wishes for more time than the Standard Visit allows
The Services We Provide
- Primary Medical Care, including but not limited to wellness exams, chronic condition management (for example, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, low thyroid, osteoporosis)
- Health Maintenance and Routine Screenings (for example, orders and referrals for mammograms, colon cancer screening, laboratory testing, osteoporosis screening)
- Urgent Care / Sick Visits (Colds, Sinus Infections, Bronchitis, Urinary Tract Infections, Pink Eye, Strep Throat and more)
- Incidental Needs ( completion of forms or notes for school or work)
- DOT Physicals and USCG Physicals
- MAT (Medication assisted treatment for Opiate Use Disorder with Suboxone and for Alcohol Use Disorder with The Sinclair Method)
Services we do not provide
- Emergency Services, please use your nearest Emergency Room
- Vaccines, please use the Sarasota County Health Department (SCHD), where vaccines are free for children and reasonably priced for adults. The SCHD is located at 2200 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota FL, 34237, less than a mile from LatitudeClinic in Sarasota
- Your visit to LatitudeClinic will not be covered by your insurance (including Medicare and Medicaid) as we are an out-of-network provider, however all medications, labs and tests that we order might be covered as per your insurance policy. Any specialists that we refer you might be covered as per your insurance policy.
What constitutes a visit that I will be charged for?
- An in office visit
- A virtual visit
- A phone or text interaction that includes one or more of the following,
- Order for Lab, Test or Screening
- Medication Change
- Completion of a form
- Note for work or school
- Any service in which the license of the provider is utilized
What if I need care or help after hours?
What are the regular business hours?
Phone and Text accessibility are 24/7